If you haven’t already secured your pre-sold DMD feat. RDB tickets you can do get your hands on the remaining few following ways…
Securely buy them online at http://www.klubsutra.com (Print your eTicket after you securely pay via PayPal using your Credit of Debit Card.)
Order over the phone; call our ticket hot line at 1300 648 274 or 0433 76 77 88
Pick your tickets up from these physical locations (ONLY IF they have any left, else options 1 and 2 are the best!)
- KlubSutra.com Head Office – Level 5, 45 William Street, Melbourne CBD
- A1 Spices – 147 Wheatsheaf Road, Glenroy – Ph: 93043119
- Bharat Traders – 580 Barkley Street, Footscray – Ph: 9687 6071
- Bombay Groceries – 904 Canterbury Road, Box Hill – Ph: 9849 0376
- Daily Needs – 299 Broadway St, Reservoir – Ph:0433211127
- Delhi Bazaar – 3 Murray Place, Ringwood – Ph: 9879 7636
- Guru Indian Shop – 4 Nicholson Street, Thomas Town – Ph: 9464 7222
- Healthy India, Reservoir – Ph:0431630005
- India at Home – 131-133 Carnish Drive, Clayton – Ph:9543 5568
- India at Home – 565 Barkley Street, Footscray – Ph: 9689 5311
- India Bazar- 77 Foster Street, Dandenong – Ph:97947010
- Mini India – 501 High Street Road, Mt. Waverly – Ph: 9807 9031
- Mumbai Spices – 57 Main Road West, St Albans – Ph: 9364 3977
- P&C Ind Grocery, Resevoir – Ph: 9460 1292
- Satnam Grocery – 91 Whitehorse Road, Blackburn – Ph:9878 0002
- Shagun – 68 South Pde, Blackburn – Ph: 9878 6424
- Spice Mahal – 155 Wheatsheaf Road, Glenroy – Ph: 9306 9911
- Sunshine Grocery Wala – Shop 4/3 Clarke Street, Sunshine – Ph: 9312 0400
- Variety Grocery – Shop-978 High St, Reservoir – Ph: 9470 2200
Last but not least OPTION 4)
Buy them at the door if you don’t mind joining the massive line-up?
If you require any further information or assistance please feel free to call us on 1300 648 274.
RDB, a group that has come a long way in becoming one of the leading Punjabi Producers, Musicians, Singers and Entertainers in the world, has been created by three Punjabi Sikh brothers Kuly, Manj and Surj. These British born brothers were introduced to music at a very young age by their father who taught them to sing religious songs and play the harmonium in their Gurdwara (Temple).
RDB, which stands for Rhythm Dhol Bass, was designed by these three brothers to create a new genre of music. They brought different musical styles together and fused them with Punjabi folk music ultimately constructing the “RDB sound”. They are extremely talented and amazing entertainers who have worked along side several celebrity singers and actors, not only in the east coast but also in the west; Akshay Kumar, Snoop Dogg, Public Enemy are only a few of them.
From multimillion viewers, globally televised performances, to sellout RDB concerts around the world, the RDB sound has without a doubt struck a chord with the masses of music lovers in the east and west. Their music is original and features deep meaningful lyrics along with hook lines and anthem-like melodies that blur across genres.
Since their initial release in 2001 they have formed an international fan-base of millions from all ages and backgrounds. These brothers have radically pioneered the style of British Bhangra by remolding it into a raw urban sound, making their work stand out from the crowd.
With almost a decade of hits under their belt, millions of unofficial sales worldwide and having toured all corners of the earth (UK, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Canada, USA, South America, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, India, Pakistan and Kenya), RDB’s artistic ability keeps on escalating to entirely new heights as they become the first artists in the history of music to collaborate Punjabi and Bollywood music with American Hip Hop.